L&Ms Construction Quality Assurance Process
Six Steps to Enduring Quality: The L&M Signature Process
- Analyze: the first and most important step is meeting with our client to discuss the project. Our commitment to quality construction and perfection requires that we understand needs and budgets in intricate detail.
- Advise: a detailed proposal addressing all key aspects of the project - type of work, selection of proper systems, materials and application methods as well as a comprehensive schedule. During this step, L&M offers creative vision to maximize the aesthetics of new and renovation construction projects. When necessary, we engage engineers to advise on structural physical integrity.
- Act: after client acceptance of contract options and terms, the project is scheduled to mobilize. Clients meet the project foreman and field supervisor. In most cases, to ensure superior quality construction, the work crew that starts a project stays through completion. All L&M team leaders are trained in our construction quality assurance procedures in-house to assure technical excellence and workplace cohesion.
- Assure: each foreman has a minimum of 10 years experience with L&M we do not use sub-contractors. During each project, an L&M principle visits the site to inspect the work quality and review conditions with the client. We maintain constant communication and use project managers to maintain L&Ms exacting standards of safety, cleanliness and quality in construction.
- Protect: L&M meets, and often exceeds, all building codes, standards and insurance requirements. L&M is dedicated to the life of your building the integrity and enduring construction quality of our projects is job one. All roofing systems carry extensive warranties and are designed to provide reliable protection for a century.
- Serve: Our most important task is to assure your complete satisfactionâ€”and to earn your respect and confidence as a customer for life.