Why you should consider an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Westchester County and Fairfield County.
With all the roofing options to sift through, it’s hard to know what is the best fit for you. If style, superior weather protection, and affordability are important to you then you should really consider asphalt shingles for your new roof.
There are many ways that you can use asphalt shingles to bring a little bit of style to the roof of your home. L&M Roofing uses the highest quality material to give you a beautiful, long lasting, durable roof. These materials come from two different high quality manufacturers, GAF and IKO. Some of the asphalt shingle roofing options offered from these manufacturers are:
- Three-tab (3-tab) Roofing Shingles – this is the traditional asphalt shingle collection for basic protection on a budget.
- Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles – this asphalt shingle collection gives you a natural wood-shake look. The shingles in this collection also carry a lifetime warranty.
- Specialty Lifetime Roofing Shingles – this asphalt shingle collection gives the look of natural wood-shake, and also offers impact resistance, and energy saving features. Another feature of the shingles in this collection is the lifetime warranty.
- Designer Lifetime Roofing Shingle – this collection of asphalt shingles offers many different styles and features. A lifetime warranty is just one of the great features.
- Premium Designer Roofing Shingles – this collection of asphalt shingles offers the sought-after look of natural slate tiles, or cedar shakes without the associated maintenance worries and expense. They also provide the ultimate in weather protection.
- Architectural Roofing Shingles – this collection of asphalt shingles provides superior weather protection along with a wide array of colors and styles.
- Traditional 3-tab Roofing Shingles – this collection of asphalt shingles is the most popular option for affordable weather protection with style.
What makes choosing an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Westchester County and Fairfield County a good idea?
With all of the options out there for attractive, durable weather protection for your roof, it’s hard to know what is best for you. Knowing more about the roofing materials you’re considering is very important. There are many reasons that choosing asphalt shingle roofing is the right choice for your home. Three of the more important advantages of having an asphalt shingle roof in Westchester County and Fairfield County are:
- Variety of styles
- Ease of installation
The relatively low upfront cost of installing an Asphalt shingle roof in Westchester County and Fairfield County is its greatest advantage. Of course the cost of your roof depends greatly on its size and slope, also the style, color and thickness of the shingle you choose will alter the price you pay. The thicker the shingle, the longer it is expected to last.
Even though asphalt shingles are a less costly option, this does not mean that you lose the option for great style. Asphalt shingles are available in three different profiles, and each of those profiles has several variations to choose from, resulting in a roofing material that is very easy to customize to reflect and match the individual style of your home. The three profiles are; 3-tab, Laminated (Architectural) and Premium. When you opt for laminated, or premium shingles you open up the possibility of having a 3-dimensional look that imitates the look of natural wood, or slate shingles. When you add in the different colors and patterns available, your options are even more numerous.
As well as being stylish and wallet friendly, asphalt shingles are easy to install. Since no special tools, skills, or major prep work is required, asphalt shingles can be installed by any knowledgeable roofing contractor, or even homeowners that are skilled in DIY projects. This also means that a typical shingle roof can be installed in a matter of days. There is fierce competition among contractors for asphalt roofing installation jobs, which means that if you are willing to take a little time, and shop around, you can usually find a really good deal.
If you need an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Westchester County and Fairfield County, let L&M Roofing be there for you.
L&M Roofing can offer you the most stylish asphalt shingle roofing with some of the best weather protection, and a few bonus features. Call us today so together we can get started designing the best roof for you.
As a leading asphalt roof contractor we offer both roof placement and roof repair services. Asphalt shingles dominate the market for steep sloped roofing. Proven to be the most durable and affordable product on the market offering extensive warranty protection for every budget.