If You Are Planning On Purchasing A New Roof For Your Home Or Business In Westchester County and Fairfield County, Consider A Metal Roof For Many Good Reasons
When contemplating a new roof for your home or business, you find you have many options from asphalt to slate to metal and more. There are many things to consider about each kind of roofing material, such as how much weight the structure can hold, weather patterns in your area, costs of the roofing materials and so on. A metal roof, however, is ideal for all of these options and more. There are so many reasons that a metal roof is a great choice of material in Westchester County and Fairfield County, let’s discuss some of them here!
- Durability – Metal roofing is known for it’s durability and longevity. If installed correctly, it should last the entire life of the structure. Metal roofing will not decompose or deteriorate. Metal is fire resistant and impervious to mildew, rot, and insects. Water and high winds are no match for properly installed metal roofing.
- Energy efficient – metal roofing reflects heat from the sun, so your cooling costs are reduced in warmer months and if installed with a dead air space between the metal and the roof deck, it will act as an insulator which can lower your heating costs in the colder months. Metal roofing is better for the environment as well…it is itself recyclable and because it lasts indefinitely there is no waste from having to re-roof periodically. Many metal roofs can be installed over the existing roofing, eliminating the need for that to be thrown away. So it’s a great choice for energy savings and the earth!
- Metal roofing is good for your home – it is fire resistant and non-combustible, which is good for your home. In snowy regions, snow slides or melts off metal roofing, safer for you and your home, and it is lightweight which is easier on the structure.
- Quick installation – A sheet metal roof takes considerably less time to install than other roofing materials because of the size of the metal sheets.
- Aesthetic options – Metal roofing comes in many different colors, styles, finishes, and textures. You will easily find something to match your home’s style.
- Low Maintenance – metal roofs are very low maintenance. Unlike shake, asphalt and slate roofing, which can become loose, rot, crack, or blow off, metal roofing requires little to no maintenance to stay durable. You can hose it off if it’s gets dirty, but otherwise it’s hassle-free.
As you can see, a metal roof is a really smart choice for your home or business in Westchester County and Fairfield County. L&M Roofing offers many great choices in metal roof materials in Westchester County and Fairfield County and our skilled roofers will make sure your metal roof protects your home and looks great doing it.
We Do Outstanding Metal Roofs In Westchester County and Fairfield County
At L&M Roofing, we use high quality roofing material. We use Tamco and Fabral products which give you the best metal roofing for your money. These brands come in many kinds of metals, and with many color and style options.
Metal roofs are not inexpensive. Depending on what kind of metal is used and what finish options you choose, it can be much more expensive than asphalt roofing, though not as costly as slate. Considering that it will be the last roof you put on your home and the little or no maintenance you will be doing for years to come, it’s still a high value option. It’s an initial investment that will pay off for the entire life of your home.
If You Are Interested In A Metal Roof For Your Westchester County and Fairfield County Home Or Business, Give Us A Call Today
We would love to get your home covered in a high quality metal roof right away! Call L&M Roofing for more information on our metal roofing systems or for an estimate for your home or business roofing needs. We know you will be happy with a new metal roof from L&M Roofing!
A metal roof can be used as an entire roof or a roof over a bay window. As a leading metal roofing specialist we can help create a design that will match any traditional or contemporary style. It requires minimal maintenance and is recyclable.