L&M Roofing is a premier Queens roofing company dedicated to providing the highest quality residential roofing services.
L&M Roofing is the top Queens roofing company, serving our customers with quality that can’t be matched
When choosing a Queens roofing company for your residential project, you want someone that will go above and beyond simply what is expected. That’s what L&M Roofing is all about. Founded in 1970 with one estimator and a group of roofing mechanics, we are now a family owned company that employs engineers and architects, as well as professional roofing mechanics, masons, sheet metal fabricators, and more. At L&M Roofing, we all want the best for our customers.
During your roofing project, you can expect the same Queens roofing company team each day from day one. It’s important to know who is working for you and feel comfortable with them on your site. We are a one stop shop because we provide every service for the job and are able to give you complete information every step of the way. After filling out the contact form on the bottom of the page, we’ll contact you and walk you through the process of the project on site.
With Queens being the largest of the five boroughs of New York City, boasting a population of 2.3 million people, we understand that there are a lot of choices when choosing a Queens roofing company. We stand out from the rest by employing and retaining skilled workers. Each foreman has a minimum of 10 years of experience with our company and we do not use sub-contractors. All of our roofing systems carry extensive warranties that will provide protection for your investment for years to come.
L&M Roofing offers you several different types of roofing and will help you choose the best for your project.
Asphalt Shingle roofing in Queens
Asphalt shingle roofing comes with many advantages. There is a large selection of sizes, styles, and colors to choose from so it’s easy to match to your current style or try something different. It’s durable and can last up to 15 years before a replacement is needed. Most of the asphalt shingles that L&M Roofing installs come with a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and workmanship. Our Queens roofing company only installs the best materials from the top manufactures in the industry, GAF and IKO. They offer shingle roofing options such as:
- Timberline-looks like natural wood-shake
- Specialty lifetime-energy saving and impact resistant
- Premium designer roofing shingles-made to look like natural slate tiles or cedar shakes
- And many more!
Asphalt shingle roofing is affordable and cost-effective when compared to other types of roofs. It’s also easy to maintain. Windstorms and tree damage are common reasons for a small number of shingles to fall or fly off your roof. Asphalt shingles are easy to replace and offer a quick repair.
Cedar Roofing in Queens
There are many benefits to have our Queens roofing company install a cedar roof. These benefits include:
- Cedar is very long lasting and has been used for centuries. Your cedar roofing can last you 50 years or more when taken care of properly. It will also add structural strength to your roof as it ages.
- Cedar is resistant to moisture, UV rays, and insect damage.
- When treated properly by your Queens roofing company, your cedar roof can increase your roof’s resistance to fire, mildew, mold, and moss.
- As the years pass, cedar naturally changes color, giving your home a distinguished look.
L&M Roofing employs experienced and licensed employees that can insure that your cedar roof will not only be installed correctly, but will also provide safety and peace of mind for you and your family.
Metal Roofing in Queens
If you choose to have our Queens roofing company install a metal roof on your home, it will be the last roof that you buy. Metal roofing is the most durable and long lasting roof option that L&M Roofing offers. Here is why a metal roof is a great choice for your home:
- Durable: Metal roofing will not deteriorate or decompose due to exposure. It is fire resistant and non-combustible. Mildew and rot are no match for it and insect are not able to bore into it for new homes.
- Energy efficient: Not only does a metal roof reflect heat from the sun to keep your house cool, but if installed with dead space, it can also act as an insulator to keep the heat in and the cold out. It’s a better material for the environment because it’s recyclable and you don’t have to replace it for the life of you home. You can even install it on top of your current roof and not have to deal with the waste of the old one.
- Low maintenance: The only reason that you would do maintenance to a metal roof is if you drill a hole in it. It doesn’t blow away in the wind like shingles, cedar, and tile tend to do and water doesn’t affect it. Snow will slide off with ease, keeping that added weight off your roof. Queens roofing company has the option of installing standing metal seam roofing. This type of metal roofing has seams that are raised above the surface of the roof and go from the top of the house to the edge of the roof. Theses seams avoid being corroded by water and do not allow moisture to get into the structure.
- Aesthetic: Our Queens roofing company can install a copper roof to your home and give it that top class look. Copper is a great roofing material because is it resistant to corrosion and it’s highly durable. It is robust against any kind of weather Queens throws at it, whether that be extreme heat and humid or freezing and snowy winters. As it ages, it develops a greenish hint that sets you apart from every other home.
Slate and Tile Roofing in Manhattan
If you like the sound of a long lasting roof but are not impressed with the style and look of a metal roof, have our Queens roofing company install a slate or tile roof. Tile can last up to 100 years and slate up to 150, if taken care of properly. There are many options for the size, shape, thickness, and color of your new roof so you are sure to get the look that you want. Slate is fire resistant and tile is mold and rot resistant. Although the price of installing a slate and tile roof can be expensive, it will add beauty and value to your home.
Slate and tile roofs tend to be more expensive for the following reasons:
- The cost to ship the material to the location
- Material composition
- The availability of the materials that you choose
- The size and shape of the material for the project
- The size and slant of your roof
Tile and slate are very heavy materials so your current roof may need reinforcement before our Queens roofing company installs your new roof. Even though slate and tiles roofs are very durable, tiles can and will break. If it does happen, it’s better to have a professional at L&M Roofing come out and replace them and not try to do it yourself. You may end up breaking more by trying to replace the initial tile.
Synthetic Slate Roofing
If you are on a budget to replace your roof, but you still want to have a roof that is pleasing to the eye and of high quality, choose synthetic slate roofing. It is indistinguishable from real slate because they are made from a cast of authentic slate. The only way anyone would know that it was synthetic, is if they climbed on your roof and checked.
Our Queens roofing company charges less for synthetic slate roofing because:
- Synthetic slate is cheaper to produce. They are made from either virgin plastic or used recycle materials and can last up to 100 years.
- They are easier to transport and to install than regular slate. They are lightweight meaning that you don’t need the extra support added on.
Synthetic slate is more durable than real slate and still offers protection by being fire and UV resistant. They can tolerate being hit with branches from a storm without cracking or falling off. There are a lot of options to choose from including color, size and style so you aren’t sacrificing anything by going synthetic.
Choose L&M Roofing as your Queens roofing company
We know how important it is to choose someone you can trust to install a new roof. We have been in the business for 46 years and we know that customers expect quality products at a great price. Our crew walks with you on every step of the project and keeps you involved until we pull out of your driveway. Choose us as your Queens roofing company and take comfort that we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to give you the best roof for your money. Contact us at (914) 937-1030 or fill out the form at the bottom of the page for a hassle-free quote.
Queens image credit: CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=243661