For nearly 45 years L&M Roofing has been the premier roofing contractor for the Brooklyn, New York area. We specialize in both commercial and residential roofing and we excel in high-end roofing installations in all Brooklyn neighborhoods. We also do quality restoration work; we can restore the exterior and roof of any home or building to its original glory. For proof, visit our gallery page to see our “Case Studies” photo gallery and descriptions of historic buildings that we have restored.
The commercial roofing services we offer in Brooklyn include the following:
- Single Ply-plastic and thermoplastic composites
- Built-Up and Modified Roofs
- Green/Garden Roofs
- Metal Roofs-copper and standing seam
Our company is the only one you will need for your residential roofing needs in Brooklyn, New York. We can handle any type and size of residential roof and outshine all competition in the high-end roofing market. We offer the following residential types of roofs:
- Asphalt-This is the most affordable medium on the market and we offer an extensive warranty for every budget.
- Cedar-These are lightweight, decay-resistant and give a home a rustic beauty.
- Slate/Tile-Slate and Tile roofs are found on some of the oldest still-standing structures in the world. They are the longest lasting of all our roofing options and can be cut in a myriad of decorative patterns to match any style of home.
- Synthetic Slate-This material is a great alternative to natural slate as it gives the beauty of natural slate without the weight, which most homes are not built to handle.
- Metal-This type of roof has come a long way from the tin-roofs of old barns in the past. Metal roofs now come in a variety of metals, colors and styles.
Our company has fine-tuned our roofing customer service in Brooklyn. We first meet with you to discuss and analyze all aspects and costs of the job you expect from us. We then assign a supervisor with at least 10 years of experience to your job and the crew that starts your job is the crew that finishes it. All of our roofing systems carry extensive warranties and are designed to last a century.